Steel Cap Boots
Footwear is an important safety issue in certain work environments
One of the most important things to consider when looking at protective footwear is how much protection the boots offer to the feet.
Steel-toed boots are imperative in the construction and manufacturing industries, where workers are at a higher risk of having their feet crushed by heavy objects.
Safety Work Boots should feature:
- Steel-toe caps
- Soles that provide traction and prevent slipping.
- Water-resistant construction
As footwear is worn for long periods choose Work Boots that:
- Are well fastened and firmly grip the foot
- Have a flexible, cushioned sole
- Support and grip around the heel
- Are comfortable to wear all shift
Work Boots are available as:
- Elastic sided